Sarah Stafford is an American fashion model. Originally from Michigan, she was scouted in Chicago and is now based in Stuttgart, Germany and often works in Switzerland.
She has worked with a number of high profile fashion brands like Nike, Lord & Taylor, Breuninger, More & More, HSE24, as well as some beauty clients. Most recently, she's collaborated with Windsor and L'Officiel.
- What are your hobbies & interests? Do you have any unusual ones?
I love to read, play tennis, work out, spend time with friends and travel. I am going to start taking Oboe lessons soon (used to play when I was young)…I’d consider that unusual.
- Are you studying besides modeling? If so, what subject?
Not currently but I have a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology. I am learning German, though.
- What interests you most about modeling?
I love meeting new people and traveling.
- Who are your idols/heroes - in the fashion world or elsewhere?
My number one hero is my mom. Not going to lie - I love Kris Jenner to death. Fashion wise, Demna Gvasalia, creative director of Balenciaga.
- What are your goals in life?
My goal is find as much happiness as possible in anything I pursue and hopefully one day start a family.