Linda Fredriksson is a Swedish fashion model, originally from Lund and born in 1989. She is currently based in Zug, Switzerland and works in Zurich. Linda was encouraged by her mom and grandma to become a model and at age 14 was signed by a major agency in Stockholm. Having travelled most fashion cities, she has worked with Ellie Saab, L'Oreal Toni&Guy and Amelia, as well as Swiss brands like Globus.
- What are your hobbies & interests?
Working out. Powerwalking. Being on the Stand-Up-Paddle on the lake every sunny day I get. Hiking. Travelling. I have big interests in health, self-healing and the environment.
- Are you studying besides modeling? If so, what subject?
I am learning web-development/coding.
- What interests you most about modeling?
Travelling and meeting people.
- Are your family and friends supportive of your modeling?
Yes, all of them. Especially my mother and grandmother.
- Who are your idols/heroes - in the fashion world or elsewhere?
Gisele Bundchen – Because she fights for the environment.
Candice Swanepoel and Romee Strijd are my favorite models.
- What are your goals in life?
To be happy and healthy.