8. Slovakia - 23.53 models per million inhabitants (128 models). The most successful models in Slovakia are Kamila Filipcikova and Victoria's Secret model Michaela Kocianova.
7. Holland - 26.65 models per million inhabitants (445 models). The most famous Dutch model is Natalie La Rose, who is also a dancer and singer.
6. Sweden - 28.56 models per million inhabitants (270 models). Beautiful blonde women are valued in the fashion industry, so it's not surprising that Elsa Hosk, Mini Anden and Elin Nordegren are doing very well.
5. Latvia - 31.08 model per million inhabitants (69 models). Some of the most famous Latvian models are Ingūna Butāne, Ginta Lapiņa and Inga Drozdova.
4. Denmark - 34.45 model per million inhabitants (192 models). The most famous Danish ladies are Cecile Thomsen, Helena Christensen and Catharina Svensson.
3. Lithuania - 38.09 models per million inhabitants (122 models). Some of the world's most well-paid models are Lithuanians Juste Juozapaityte and Edita Vilkevičiūtė.
2. Iceland - 62.7 models per million inhabitants (20 models). There are also three Miss World winners. The most famous Icelandic models are Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Heida Reed and Manuela Ósk Harðardóttir.
1. Estonia - 73.88 models per million inhabitants (99 models). Most people do not know that models from Estonia are one of the most valued models in the fashion world. The best-known models are Karmen Pedaru, Kätlin Aas, Elisabeth Erm and Carmen Kass.